Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CGI for VFX class assessment - beginning


Project for CGI for VFX class - MA Visual Effects

Modelling, Texturing, Shading, Lighting, Rendering

The Cave

Idea to create a CG environment.
A storage of weapons, equipement, treasure, shields, relics and various objects belonging to a medieval/fantasy warrior(s), or something.
Unique kind of lighting - very soft, coming from 2 sources - the torch and the 'sun' beams from a hole in a ceiling.

Concept
The Cave concept
The object that I already modelled in Maya are highlighted.

So far I have those models:
Sword 


Shield
Chest

I also tried to make a model of my own head, but since that was the first time I tried to model a realistic human head, I will use the result probably only as a prop in the cave scene:


No comments: